User experience is what a person experiences while interacting with a product. In our case, that's a digital experience. Think of visiting a website or an app, but also as part of or supplement to a physical product. UX Design goes beyond just the online world. It is up to us to ensure that the experience matches the user's needs as closely as possible.Contact us for more!
We use Design Thinking methods to set up an optimal UX design process. Within Design Thinking you use a period of time to properly understand the stakeholders and the target group. Then we quickly switch to prototyping. Within those prototypes we try to achieve a concrete proposal in very short design sprints. After this, testing is very important.
To test is to know. In many cases we test together with a board of end users. Testing can also be done in a real-life setting with an A/B test. We immediately apply the insights gained in the end product.
We follow different steps throughout the Design Thinking process:
1. Understand: we want to understand the target audience and their wishes.
2. Research: we research other examples and all the market trends.
3. Sketch: we quickly outline the experience that the user goes through.
4. Design: we design the whole process. That happens in several iterations.
5. Implementation: together we will work on implementing the changes.
6. Evaluate: together we analyze the results and see if the new user experience is received well.